EAGE has the pleasure to extend the invitation to participate on our Education Tour, with the course Seismic Geomechanics: How to Build and Calibrate Geomechanical Models using 3D and 4D Seismic Data by Dr. Jorg Herwanger. This is going to be held on May 6 in Bogotá-Colombia; May 8 in Lima-Peru, and May 10 in Santa Cruz-Bolivia.
The investment for this positioning course of high quality is:
EAGE members USD 90
Non-members USD 175
EAGE student members USD 60
Full-time student non-members USD 145
Normally these courses have a fee of $500 EUR but these attractive prices are specifically designed to appeal to a wide audience, giving EAGE members from all over the world affordable access to the latest developments in Geosciences.
EAGE nonmembers who wants to participate on this course will receive the EAGE membership 2019 with its benefits and also the certification by The European Federation of Geologists.
– Access to Earthdoc, EAGE online database of geosciences (+60000 index documents)
– Discounts on all the conferences, workshops, short courses around the world
– Monthly our flagship first Break, (online or print)
– Subscription to one of our 4 magazines (Basin Research, Geophysical Prospecting, Near Surface Geophysics or Petroleum Geoscience)
– Discounts in additional magazines subscription
– Free online access to EAGE Learning Geoscience
– Discount on the online EAGE Bookshop
– Access to Members Only webpage (including member search)
More about EAGE: https://www.eage.org/
Accredited by The European Federation of Geologists: