By J. H. M. Pinkerton (Eds.)
Read or Download Advances in Oxytocin Research. Proceedings of a Symposium Held on 1st May 1964 Under the Auspices of the Blair–Bell Research Society at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Sussex Place, Regent's Park, London, England PDF
Similar research books
Whereas each one learn state of affairs is varied and no publication can absolutely arrange the researcher for what they adventure – this publication presents a consultant to what should be anticipated. Brian Roberts takes the researcher in the course of the examine approach, answering the sensible and subjective questions somebody will face: getting into the sphere and discovering the precise study subject; emotional and id problems with study; overcoming writing and learn 'blocks'; getting your study into studies, articles, and books; reactions to investigate and the way to address reviews of rejection; and the questions each researcher may still ask: What do i am getting from examine, and what subsequent?
During the last few many years the involvement of neurosteroids in mind functionality and psychological wellbeing and fitness has attracted a lot curiosity, not just from a neuroscience viewpoint, but in addition from medical and healing points. lately, a lot of the learn has fascinated about the multifunctional place of neurosteroids within the frightened process.
- Educational Research and Professional Learning in Changing Times: The MARBLE Experience
- Social Research Methods (SAGE Course Companions Series)
- Viscous Drag Reduction: Proceedings of the Symposium on Viscous Drag Reduction held at the LTV Research Center, Dallas, Texas, September 24 and 25, 1968
- Fundamental Research on Creep and Shrinkage of Concrete
- Introduction to Behavioral Research Methods (6th Edition)
- Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology, Volume 26A
Additional info for Advances in Oxytocin Research. Proceedings of a Symposium Held on 1st May 1964 Under the Auspices of the Blair–Bell Research Society at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Sussex Place, Regent's Park, London, England
68. POTTER, H . D . and SUTFIN, D . C. (1961) Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. , 106, 511. PRILL, H . J. (1959) Zschr. Geburtsh. , 152, 69 & 180. , KELHOFFER, W . , GREEN, H . , SMALL, M . J. and Schwartz, I. (1963) Am. J. Med. , 246, 479. RUSHMER, R. , FRANKLIN, D . , V A N CITTERS, R. L . and S M I T H , O. A. , 9, 675. SAAMELI, K. (1964) III. Wehen-Symposium, Würzburg. SAAMELI, K. and ESKES, T . (1961) Personal communication. SAPIRSTEIN, L . A. (1958) Am. J. PhysioL, 193, 161. 34 ADVANCES I N O X Y T O C I N SCHILD, H .
1960) J. Clin. , 39, 969. ABDUL-KARIM, R. and ASSALI, N . S. (1961) J. Lab. Clin. , 57, 522. AHLQUIST, R. P . and WOODBURY, R. A. (1947) Fed. Proc, 6, 305. A L I , M . N . (1958) Brit. J. , 13, 131. ASSALI, N . , H O R M , L. and PARKER, H . (1961) J. Appi. PhysioL, 16, 1087. BANGHAM, D . R. and MUSSETT, M . V. (1958) Bull. Org. Mond. Santé, 19, 325. BARCROFT, H . and COBBOLD, A. F . (1956) J. PhysioL, 132, 10P. BARER, G. R. (1961) J. PhysioL, 156, 49. BARER, G. R. (1963) J. PhysioL, 169, 62,.
This entails a redistribution of the circulating blood volume, it being assumed that the systemic blood pressure is elevated. Recently, it has been postulated that lysine-vasopressin and Octapressin may have a vasodilator effect on the renal vessels of anaesthetized cats and rabbits (Barer, 1963). Further studies will be necessary to decide whether such a mechanism has also to be considered for some vascular bed of the rat. e. the fractions of the actual cardiac output apportioned to the skin, the heart, the lungs, the diaphragm, the liver, the spleen, the adrenals, the kidneys, the stomach, the ileum, the testes and the gastrocnemius was measured in adult male rats in urethane anaesthesia using a radio-isotope method.